...he bumps his hand and says, "Mom, I hurt my precious finger!!"
(And by the way, our taxes are finally done -- e-filed last night at 6:30. Whew...)
1 week ago
...he bumps his hand and says, "Mom, I hurt my precious finger!!"
(And by the way, our taxes are finally done -- e-filed last night at 6:30. Whew...)
Posted by
Charmaine
at
10:00 AM
5 comments:
Bless his wittle heart! I love the little things kids say...unless it is something embarrassing and in front of someone you didn't want to hear it! ;D
awww, poor widdle fewwa. hope he's "ok".
and so glad for you that your taxes are done. now, onto bigger and better things, right?
big hugs
<3 (that's a little heart for ya)
LY
Hi Charmaine,
At least your little guy has a healthy self image! :-) I've responded to your response to my response of your response to my grace comments on my blog.
See ya.
Andy
That is so sweet!!!
Awww....Poor baby!
Post a Comment